I think it's also called autoeroticism.
I have many fetishes that help arouse me. For example, I enjoy watching women who once posed nude in the '60s and '70s. Of particular interest are women with large breasts.
This is a very iconic picture of Michelle Angelo. A beautiful women with large breasts, and even more heavenly, well rounded swollen areola. This coquettish pose is one of her that is very well-known, and thus gave her the tagline of "a large-breasted, girl next door."
![]() |
| Michelle Angelo, Topless |
And then stag or porn started in earnest. And even dear, sweet Michelle was deep into porn.
![]() |
| Michelle Angelo, Topless and Legs Spread Showing Off a Beautiful Labia |
![]() |
| Michelle Angelo, Caressing Her Breasts |
Perhaps, as much as this stag film excerpt that Michelle made, where she...
![]() |
| Michelle Angelo, in a Stag Film Where She Appears to be Masturbating |
![]() |
| Michelle Angelo Masturbates |
I can only oblige by rubbing my cock until, not only swollen, but now stiff, I can feel my semen and testicles harden.
My only release is, well, to release.
![]() |
| I masturbate on Michelle Angelo's Stag video |
And so now you know.






No comments:
Post a Comment